Share this job
Logistics Analyst to support the Brand fulfillment and deliveries to the largest Archipelago country in the World across three time zonesThis role is part of Nike Indonesia and the A strong background in logistics/supply chain is a requirement, this role is expected to coordinate movement of products and identify areas of improvements on delivering the Brand to the right place, at the right time, ensuring the right experience to the consumers. The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. SEA&I) territory operations, driving the supply chain performance for improved operational efficiency required to serve athletes* to fuel the culture of sports and drive sustainable and profitable growth.Collaborating with cross-functional teams, multiple stakeholders in multiple countries requires strong influencing and communication skills to drive results and support towards enabling other stakeholders in achieving their targets. This role will also need to monitor logistics service providers (LSP) performances and furnish supply chain metric performance regularly; experience in developing business presentations to facilitate conversations is a plus.
Experience in SAP and reporting tools are preferred to be an effective Logistics Analyst, able to multi-tasks, comfortable interacting with Government Customs officials representing the company. Most importantly, the candidate should be a team player, service oriented where everything done is performed with utmost reliability, efficiency, flexibility, and speed to serve consumers, highly passionate on sports, and very excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at Nike.
- Plans, develops, and implements programs to coordinate movement of products from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues.
- Managing the national/international movement of goods that result in customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for balancing cost effective movement of goods while meeting country regulatory requirements.
- Working in partnership with assigned logistics service provider (LSP), carriers both vessels and air freight forwarders, KSO/SGS team, customs broker, and third party logistics (3PL) inbound team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and logistics metric owners in SEA&I territory to identify improvement opportunities on supply chain performance metrics.
- Strive to improve coverage, improved availability in delivery precision, and seek solutions for improved operational efficiency with
- Facilitate conversations and lead supply chain performance reviews with LSP/customs broker that drive operational performance.
- Strong analytics and understanding of SAP & Amber Road and related reporting capabilities.
- Deliver supply chain solutions utilizes existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; applies limited judgment and discretion.
- Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years in Logistics Management, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Team player who is able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Meticulous and well organized, with a good grasp on numbers.
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline.
- Familiarity with SAP, Cognos, and Amber Road is a plus.
- Fluency in English and business level of Bahasa.