Share this job
Latin Partner Retail Brand Manager
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Consumers make the decisions. At Nike, our job is to know what motivates and inspires them. We put consumers at the center of everything we do whether it’s in Brand Marketing or Global Communications. Retail Brand (RB) is one of the core creative functions in Nike’s Global Brand organization. The Retail Brand function partners with other creative functions including: Brand, Brand Design, Digital Brand and Brand Communications. The mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline, passion and our vision to be the number 1 brand for consumers at retail.
As our Latin Partner Retail Brand Manager, you will be responsible for defining and developing the Retail Brand strategy, leading the Visual Presentation and EKIN teams to educate and prepare the marketplace for consumers, and developing the concepts and direction for all channels of distribution. Working closely with the other functions you will be responsible for the retail experience across all channels & dimensions to deliver a powerful product, service and environment vision at retail. The role will also lead communication to all pertinent teams, share information and direction, capture feedback and insights and review and align plans towards Nike’s vision. Lastly, the role will develop the brief and drive the development of new and inspiring in-store visual presentation and communication that will elevate our key products and benefits in a way that will inspire and best connect with our consumer.
You’ll manage the overall development and execution of seasonal campaigns that align with the seasonal brand strategies to create a premium retail experience. In addition, you'll partner with the visual presentation team and support development of in-store signage, windows and in-store creative elements to create the best consumer connection. You’ll be driving integration and consistency throughout the game plan process.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field
• Minimum 5 years in retail, brand strategy, retail space planning, event design
• 2+ years experience required in lieu of a degree.
• Strong brand experience and consumer awareness
• Inspire and drive the creative process through strong briefs and ideation
• Cross-functional integrated marketing experience, background in window, in-store marketing, or consumer activations
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Strategic planning and business acumen
• Results driven, Pro-active self-starter, organized and detailed focused.
• Background in building retail experience is highly preferred
• Travel availability is crucial (40% of the time)
• Spanish speaking preferred