Share this job
LEAD IT WMS Business Consultant
Shanghai, China, China
As the LEAD IT WMS Business Consultant, you will represent the Global Warehouse Management Center of Excellence in Greater China. You will lead the design and deployment of technology capabilities in support of Nike Supply Chain strategy and operational excellence. You will work with the local operations and technology teams to define opportunities and resolve issues related to the Manhattan Warehouse Management system. You will be required to maintain a global focus, striving to reduce customization and leverage global functionality, as well as represent the global vision and strategy in the geography. You must be able to:
Facilitate discussions across business functions, and collaborate with global teams in the USA and Europe.
Lead the WMS track for supply chain initiatives, including work planning, facilitation, requirements gathering and solution design through implementation, to deliver technology solutions and improve operating efficiencies.
Leverage your in-depth knowledge and experience to apply best practices and knowledge of distribution technology to solve complex problems, interpret customer needs, assess requirements, define solutions and leverage the Global Template for deployments and delivery of new capabilities to serve our customers and consumers.
Contribute to the strategic technology capability roadmap for NDS by anticipating customer needs, assessing requirements and identifying new solutions.
Passion for technology and supply chain processes
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
At least 6 years' experience in IT, business or a related field.
Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems; experience with Manhattan WMoS is required.
Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices; ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions, including working across different cultures and locations.
Experience managing resources and work plans for large scale, global projects.
Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, and precise functional specifications.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently and maintain strong partnerships with teams located in other geographies.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams, and at different levels in the organization.
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the time