Share this job
Key Account Executive
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Sales reps that are assigned to a Territory who sell product through service calls (phone or in person)
- Account management- Driving account sustainability, developing short and long term business plans with the account.
- Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
- Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations
- Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including seasonal account business plans and monthly revenue targets
- Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment
- Understands account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment, knowledge and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through accounts
Requirements of the position include
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.