Share this job
INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
- Implement territory entertainment strategy (music, tv, & film).
- Drive innovation, through insights and industry knowledge, across entertainment marketing plans to develop and execute relative events and product placement that further the Nike Brand strategy.
- Implement cutting edge creativity in showrooms and displays based upon industry trends; ensure execution of plans.
- Implement quick response strategic plans to capitalize on rapid entertainment industry changes to maintain Nike's competitive edge.
- Manage local entertainment marketing budget
- Executes the approach to how Talent is presented and handled within the territory.
- Executes strategy around brand and category stories to the world of Entertainment.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services.
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline.
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
- Decisions and actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies.
5 years minimum relevant experience in brand Mktg such as Entertainment industry knowledge and connections; marketing program development or experience working with influencers