Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Plans, develops, and implements programs to coordinate movement of product from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Responsible for administration of goods sourced from or dispatched abroad, oversees suppliers and arranging delivery of goods to costumers.
* Ensure the shipment must comply with customs and customs legislation.
* Responsible for completing and verifying imports/export documentation.
* Responsible for samples and in-line shipments, import license request and shipment approval to the origins.
* Manage minimum load cargo with 4PLs.
* Manage Air and Ocean freight shipments.
* Follow up with customs broker, shippers, truckers and others partners in the supply chain.
* Handle Customs Classification (NCM/HTS Code).
* Process invoices and provide information on process to customers and staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Foreign Trade, or a closely related field.
* Strong written and verbal communication/influencing skills.
* Intermediary level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Proven experience in effectively working with Customs Trade shipments.
* Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
* Fluency in English (writing and speaking) is mandatory.