Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 12-Jun-2017
Support all the selected countries across Asia Pacific by serving as employees’ first point-of-contact for questions about HR policies and processes. Responsible for answering employees’ queries on a timely and professional manner, routing them to the appropriate individual as necessary while tracking all customer contact in the internal corporate database in accordance to global process & policy.
The HR Advisor (based in Singapore) will be a member of the Asia Pacific HR Shared Services team, reporting to the Advisory Team Lead, Asia Pacific.
- Serves as a first point of contact via email, phone or walk-in for current and former employees’ questions on HR policies and/or processes
- Ensures that customers’ inquiries are responded in a timely manner and within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensures advice provided to customers complies to company policies and procedures and statutory laws and regulations
- Ensures high level of customer satisfaction by fairly resolving escalated issues, taking appropriate corrective action and redirecting to the relevant internal and external parties for resolution.
- Identifies key call-outs for contact inquiry improvements
- Involves and participates in Global HR projects or key business initiatives as required
- Be flexible to perform other HR Shared Services work as required from time to time
Requirements of the position include:
- Proficient in English, Korean and Japanese language verbal and written is a must to support employees in Korea, Japan and the rest of the APAC countries including but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 1 year relevant work experience in Human Resources or HR Shared Services environment
- Experience in a call center environment and working knowledge of HR SAP would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills, team player, customer service-oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Identify, analyze and solve issues in straightforward situations
- Make decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own work