Share this job
Global Partner Markets Marketplace Merchandising Manager, Asia Pacific
About the role
The Marketplace Merchandising Manager for Global Partner Markets (GPM) will elevate Converse by ensuring the brand vision comes to life for the consumer at all retail destinations market-wide across footwear, apparel, and accessories, plus men’s women’s and kids. Driving regional cross-gender and product type / concept assortment direction to ensure a holistic premium, differentiated, and integrated marketplace as well as providing channel / tier and account insights for incorporation into GPM Marketplace Capacity & Insights.
- Create multi-product type assortments for the region from channel / tier to account catalyzing concept through the rest of fleet.
- Deliver regional merchandising seasonal channel, account, banner strategies, and assortments to Sales.
- Deliver assortment & investment plans for Best Expression assortments and Store cluster assortments as needed.
- Determine category prioritization and module investment within a channel / tier or account.
- Determine account differentiation needs.
- Provide channel, tier, and account input into GPM Marketplace Capacity and Insights.
- Seek & Serve up marketplace opportunities to GPM Brand Merchandising & GSP.
- Complete GPM hind sighting (parking lot) and Adapt GPM assortments as needed.
- Review bookings of Minimum Credible Assortment and Best Expression assortments, review assortment KPIs at territory level with regional Commercial partners.
- Determine breadth, size, and color of channel / account assortments.
- Partner with GPM Retail Buyer/Planner to provide information needed as they determine depth.
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of related experience in merchandising, operations or planning role.
- Strong analytical skills -- ability to generate quantitative / qualitative data for analysis and decision making purposes.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with diverse group.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint knowledge.
- Experience working in SAP is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.