Finance Planning Manager
Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 12-Sep-2017
- Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and may provide input into business unit planning. Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
- Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions. Actively interprets and reviews financial results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses.
- Performs analysis that aids in the decision making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis. Monitors monthly progress against budgets/targets and works with managers to ensure accountability.
- Monitors that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used ( inventory and AR focus). Develops and monitors metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC).
- Participates in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective. Generates budgets that incorporate strategic business planobjectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions.
- Executes the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center.
- Participates in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP.
- Works with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures. Works with Corporate Audi and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls.
Bachelor’s degree with 5 years' experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company.
SAP and CPA preferred.
Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
Must have a strong passion for the NIKE brand and sports
Advanced knowledge of MS office applications.