Finance Accounting Manger (차장급)
Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Date published: 20-Sep-2017
As a Finance Accounting Team manager, you will lead finance closing for IS2P (Indirect Source to Pay), Treasury operation and LER2R (Legal Entity Record to Reporting) under GAAP and with globally standardized policies, processes, system and operating model. As one of team managers in Korea Finance Controlling organization, you will also ensure to perform SOX controls in accordance with Group guidance and comply with statutory requirements, e.g. U-GAAP, K-GAAP, KR tax law, FX regulation, etc., and assess/manage operational and financial risk, leveraging strong internal controls.
In this role, you will lead and coach 3~4 staffs in your team and report to Financial Controller in Korea. As a key contact for IS2P and LER2R in Korea, you’ll also communicate with Regional or Global managers based in the US and Global Treasury team Singapore on a regular basis.
- Lead and review finance accounting and reporting specific for IS2P (Indirect Source to Pay) process to cover Fixed asset, marketing expense, OPEX including payroll, lease, contractual obligations, and reconciliations of related BS accounts, review of accrued liabilities and vendor master maintenance to comply with US-GAAP and Group Accounting Policies.
- Lead legal entity reporting for monthly and quarterly finance closings in Korea by tracking the progress of closing activities and making sure to close intercompany transactions for Global Consolidation on every WD3 and complete the reporting by WD4~WD5.
- Regularly perform SOX control activities for IS2P and LER2R processes and support SOX audits as a key manager in KR Finance Controlling.
- Supervise Treasury operations in bank accounts, insurance, intercompany loan, and corporate credit cards issued for Korea employees.
- Review all types of intercompany transactions and make sure of payment to comply with Korea FX regulation and tax requirements in addition to Group policies.
- Lead cash flow forecast for Korea operation with supports from Finance controlling teams and drive forecast accuracy to properly plan treasury actions with Finance management and Global Treasury team in Singapore for any need of investment of cash surplus or additional funding in cash shortage.
- Review tax requirements for IS2P transactions for Withholding tax and VAT tax filings and support financial information as a main contact to external advisors for Corporate Tax return filing and Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Supervise annual finance closing and reporting under Korean-GAAP including review of GAAP adjustments and reconciliation with US-GAAP reporting.
- Lead as a key contact special global projects to implement in Korea for IS2P/LER2R Global and Regional Value stream initiatives.
- Work closely with key managers from cross-functional teams, e.g. Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Retail, and Sales, etc., and proactively provide policy trainings and clear guidance for IS2P transactions. Seek for additional value of process improvement and take initiative to make the process efficient and better in internal controls.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- over 10 year of Finance related work experience in multi-national company
- Experience in SAP FI modules and people management
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Active listener and team player
- Ability to manage time-pressure and solve any issue with agility to make changes