Share this job
Field Visual Merchandiser, Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are currently seeking an experienced Field Visual Merchandiser to provide their services to Nike on an ongoing basis.
Reporting directly to the Visual Presentation Manager, the services required of this person will be to effectively work with store teams to maximise sales opportunities, maintain brand standards and provide a premium retail experience to our consumers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, promote and direct Nike global presentation standards across our Nike-owned stores, Partner stores and key accounts within the territory.
- Ensure all initiatives and styling of mannequins, platforms, signage and other collateral have been executed to a premium level.
- Assist with campaign installs, new store openings, refurbishments and major brand events.
- Train and coach store staff on product and visual presentation standards and direction.
- Ensure clear photo capture of presentations and campaigns.
- Travel the territory for seasonal rotations and seasonal training once every quarter.
For this partnership to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive and proven experience in a related Visual Merchandising role in apparel and/or lifestyle
- A passion for the Nike brand/sports
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and photo capture
- A strong customer ethos with an energetic demeanor
* Please note that the successful candidate will be expected to travel extensively at key points through the season. You will also be required to work early and/or late shifts during campaign install (monthly).