Energy Brand Marketing Manager
Tokyo , Japan, Japan
Date published: 22-May-2017
About the Energy team
Every day, Nike’s Energy team identifies creative, disruptive and unexpected ways to inject passion for the Nike brand into the hearts and minds of top influencers, opinion leaders and fast adopters around the globe. We build our network of influencers and energy partners in style, entertaining, media, music, design, art etc. - wherever performance and culture inspire and create long lasting positive perceptions about the Nike brand we are there to establish and nurture relationships toward adding value to Nike’s products, brand and programs. We play a key role in evaluating original concepts to ensure that products meet marketing direction, briefs and consumer expectations. We’re storytellers who inspire athletes around the world.
About the role
The Energy brand manager for japan will be a key member of the Nike influencer marketing to keep the high brand positioning, enhance NIKELAB brand equity and stimulate consumer to lead the market. Create the demand and desirable moment for pinnacle product within local/global market of innovators and early adopters.
- Lead the influencer marketing vision from strategy to execution.
- Develop the brand strategy with market observation to find the new opportunity in market.
- Drive integrated marketing execution with well understanding of production process as Retail, Digital and PR.
- Build effective relationships with key influencers and retailers in local market.
- Actively provide consumer insight and feedback other function/department team.
- Manage resources, project and team effectively.
- Collaborate to work with other department as merchandising, sales, retail store.
- Four years university/graduate school degree in several field
- Around five years' experience in Marketing/PR/Retail/Digital related role in brand/marketing or advertising/production agency (not mandatory)
- Experience in building brands and handle multi project at all of consumers touch points (retail, digital etc)
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required
- Strong interest in fashion, art, music, culture and sports
- Understand the sneaker culture and any trends in market
- Understand the biz background on direct store and wholesale
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.