Share this job
Employee Relations Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role
Nike is looking to hire an Employee Relations Specialist to cover Asia Pacific.
As an Employee Relations Specialist at Nike, you'll investigate, resolve, or escalate complex workplace issues in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in order to ensure consistency, fairness, and legal compliance. You will be focused on supporting Nike’s growing Nike Direct population (Retail.) You'll advise and consult with management and employees on employee policies, performance management (corrective action), and issue resolution. As a Champion of Nike’s culture, you will deliver a premium experience to the employees and managers you support during difficult situations. To that end, you'll,
- Assess ER-related matters and resolve or escalate as outlined in the escalation matrix.
- Conduct internal audits of employee relations issues to identify possible violations and makes recommendations of appropriate actions to resolve issues.
- Conduct grievance procedures, facilitates counseling and training sessions, and internal investigations.
- Provide business managers guidance into conducting fact findings into allegations of routine, non-complex policy violations; provide related consultative services to business managers.
- Advise management and employees in routine, non-complex corrective action, including final warning and termination situations.
Requirements for this position include -
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years of directly relevant work experience in HR discipline, legal or related field
- Fluency in English, fluency Thai language preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in high stress situations.
- Ability to work with managers and employees remotely through the telephone and internet locations.
- Ability to summarize relevant facts in a concise, objective manner
- Prior retail industry experience preferred