Share this job
Director Integrated Marketplace (IMP) - NSW/BB/Jordan
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role:
As a Director Integrated Marketplace (IMP) – NSW/BasketBall/Jordan, the nature of your work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. You are responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business; Sell products to a defined set of accounts or geographic territory; Contribute to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account. You are also responsible to drive marketplace management for a specific category, maximizing category business and driving the team to hit the seasonal revenue targets. To that end, you’ll,
- At a Geography or Territory level, drive marketplace management for all responsible categories. Maximize category opportunity and drive the team to hit the seasonal revenue targets in a healthy and sustainable way. Be the voice of the Territory category consumer to Geo counterparts.
- Act as the category commercial distribution expert and ensure distribution plans cover the Integrated Marketplace with focus on key city and key tradezone locations to maximize category opportunities.
- Direct and implement the category destination and category focus door strategy that meets overall category and market needs, prioritizing Global Strategic accounts
- Execute the Go To Market category strategies and provide expertise and direction to the team on the use of selling tools and all relevant materials needed to enable a successful seasonal sell-in.
- Ensure SIM, GTM and account meetings are prepared and executed at the highest level as planned and envisioned by the category and teams.
- Provide clear direction to the sales teams on the expectations and placement of the directed assortments in the marketplace.
- Track and monitor assortment placement with category destination doors, marketplace category in-store execution and category sell-thru.
- Work cross functionally with counterparts in account teams, brand, merchants and retail teams to ensure alignment on distribution and commercial priorities to ensure seasonal readiness at the key game plan checkpoints.
- Ensure account team alignment with category strategies and account category partners to include goaling processes.
- May directly manage Category Specialty & NBHD sales force.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 8 to 9 years directly relevant experience.
- Demonstrates strong capabilities in strategic stakeholder management
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to champion account needs both cross functionally and vertically within the organization and with the customer.
- Strong knowledge of the athletic industry both from product knowledge and marketplace trends.
- Strong knowledge of the SEA & India retail marketplace and marketplace trends.