Share this job
Digital Operations - Nike.com Experience Producing Manager
As the Experience Producing (Assistant) Manager for Nike Direct Digital Commerce in GC, the role will serve as the central excellence for Nike digital platforms (such as Nike.com.cn, Nike.com.hk, Wechat, Tmall, SNKRS app, etc.) experience production function. The role should proactively to lead the process working with cross-function teams and to optimize the process & improve the team working efficiency Also the role should be the bridge with global function team for downloading information as well as partnering to solve GC needs.
- Lead team and manage team KPI, build up team strategies, drive team member potentials
- Build up site experience producing pre-season/ in-season/ post-season game plan and continue to optimize the working process, align with X-functional team’s work
- Deep dive system optimization opportunity and improve system flexibility through proactive communication with global and X-function team
- Close monitor platform status including product price, campaign, product on & off-shelf, navigation and other setting
- Plan resource and prioritize working task, call out potential risk while maximize team working efficiency and team output
- Serve as Digital Commerce Site Operation team contact window to platform teams to streamline communication and be the expert to provide functional insights and solutions to support business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure and global decision-making skills
- Ability to lead the co-work with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Digital ecosystem, e-commerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior.
- Efficiently communicate in English both verbally and in written form.