Share this job
Digital Content Author (Contract)
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
As Digital Content Author for Nike.com you'll be responsible for all aspects of content execution across the whole consumer experience, from communication with stakeholders to implementation of published content. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS tool, striving to reflect Nike's design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Marketing and Business Team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll partner with Digital OPS/UX Specialist to understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic design and merchandising solutions. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
- Author/build website pages and other site content using our CMS tool,
- Partner with the Digital Marketing (IRM) and Business teams and implement briefs for website content
- Act as point person for development and production of content publishing projects, communicating regularly with key stakeholders
· Align and support all partners in the app/.com space (Business team, Digital Marketing, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
- Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines of Nike.com (content module naming conventions, page types, etc.)
- Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- Typically requires a Degree in Design, Digital Media, Web Design or a related field
- Minimum of 1 years of directly relevant work experience including 1-2 years’ experience with web design, content management systems, publishing websites and/or CMS authoring/management required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities.
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery.
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence.
- Passion for sport.