Share this job
Digital Compliance (Privacy) Senior Analyst
Shanghai, China, China
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
At Nike, we understand that it takes a lifetime to build consumer trust and a moment to lose it. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day – by treating our consumers with respect, and by delivering world-class, innovative products and experiences that are useful, intuitive, and exceed their expectations. Nike’s Global Privacy Team is critical to building and maintaining that trust. We collaborate with business partners to ensure respect for consumer data and privacy are embedded within every product and experience. We help teams understand the importance of privacy while giving thoughtful, clear, and actionable guidance.
NIKE, Inc. is on a mission to evolve our digital business and our Global Privacy Team. We’re looking for world-class talent to join our diverse, passionate, and purpose-driven team. If you’re dynamic, action-oriented, collaborative, thoughtful, and have deep technical privacy experience, you’ll fit right in with the team that helps Nike earn and deserve consumer trust.
As a Senior Digital Compliance (Privacy) Analyst, you will be involved in the review of events and digital products for consumers and internal users, to ensure proper privacy controls and digital compliance for low to medium risk efforts. Through your analysis you will be delivering guidance to ensure experiences and solutions are consistent with Nike privacy principles and regulations. You will be encouraging privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with product and engineering teams. You may also be monitoring remediation activities with guidance from more senior analysts. You will manage intake for the team and contribute to team process improvements. You will attend meetings, monitor systems, review documents, and liaise with other team members to maintain a portfolio of development efforts requiring privacy engagement. You will be representing Nike’s Privacy team in day-to-day activities with Nike technology, business, legal, and government affairs.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree. Degrees demonstrating focus on the intersection of technology, compliance and policy are particularly applicable. 5 years relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 2-years professional experience in a role involving privacy, data protection, information security or digital compliance, preferably within a technology setting.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Strong ability to communicate with internal clients and stakeholders regarding the importance of privacy and other digital compliance topics as a core value. Demonstrated ability to maintain good relationships through effective communication.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and cross-boundaries IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical.
- An understanding of development practices preferably producing high-availability consumer-facing applications.
- Good judgment regarding the expectations of average technology users.
- An understanding of China’s e-commerce, mobile or digital marketing solution and ecosystem is preferred.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to generate and present effective reports and metrics. Familiarity with Apple’s office applications is preferred.
- Candidate with one or more of the following credentials is preferred: CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CISA, CISSP
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.