Demand Planning Manager - Always Available
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 28-Mar-2017
- As our Planning Manager, you will develop demand forecasts and in-season demand sensing tool used by Sales, Merchandising, Demand Planning Sourcing and Supply Planning teams to drive critical business processes.
- You'll collaborate with business leaders to grow revenue/profitability through improved forecast accuracy and inventory management across the supply chain, while minimizing risks, costs and closeouts.
- Furthermore, you will deliver meaningful demand and inventory analysis to business leadership and cross-functional partners, and drive operational metric improvements.
- 5-8 work experiences and 2 years of directly relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experiences in demand planning and inventory management
- Strong information seeking skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Experiences in FMCG industry preferred
- Experience with SAP/APO, Cognos or other advanced planning systems preferred