Share this job
DSM - Inventory Planning Coordinator (ETW)
Shanghai, China, China
- Determine inventory strategy by understanding category/product initiatives and demand to manage inventory strategy and targets in order to develop the buy strategy.
- Develop inventory plan by setting and maintaining parameters/buffers and review and update the delivery plan.
- Manage inventory and measure performance. Ensure the accuracy and control of inventory balances through development, implementation and administration of effective measurements and processes.
- Continual evaluation and assessment of internal and external data, plans, capabilities and constraints to understand impact to effective inventory management execution
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or a business-related field
- 1-3 years' related working experience
- Advanced level proficiency in using Excel
- Fluent English in both written and spoken