Share this job
DIRECTOR - AMM PARTNER MANAGEMENT
Taipei City, Taipei, Taiwan
Build Industry Leading Supply Chain:
- Optimize and govern the source base:
- Develop business relationships with key vendors
- Partner with vendors to create vision and strategy for mutual benefit
- Align, evolve, and communicate strategies
- Lead and develop initiatives with vendors to improve their capabilities and performance
Accelerate Materials Excellence:
- Partner with the ACE team on seasonal pricing strategy/ focus. Drive evaluation of results and execution.
- Increase the visibility of vendor capabilities to enable PCCs, GLAM, and PI
- Collaborate with PCCs, GLAM, PI to identify process improvement opportunities and create action plans
Lead with Innovation:
- Collaborate on projects with Innovation and Research teams
- Engage with Material Manufacturing teams and vendors to foster innovation and steer investment
- Mentor and lead Material Manufacturing Managers/ Directors as indirect reports
- Provide material costing strategic guidance. Coach the Material Mfg team to achieve the best possible costs from our suppliers each season.
- Be a team player and excellent communicator as a global leader in material manufacturing
· Oversee the materials manufacturing process from initial concept through to commercialization and production.
· Manages team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals. Coaches staff, creates opportunities for staff development, makes hiring decisions, drives performance management, recognition, and rewards. Develops team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance.
· Keeps abreast of market trends, group goals, new technology, and process innovation throughout the textile and trims community. Utilizes internal and external partnerships that leverage resources and enhance business group effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in relevant disciplines with minimum of 8 or 9 years direct work experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge in materials, manufacturing, and garment creation.
- Proficient project manager and problem solver with ability to mentor the most senior personnel on the most complex projects.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to mentor and motivate personnel in the function.