Share this job
Customs & Trade Analyst
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
Compliance on foreign trade process, requirements, regulations, rules and normativity on the company trade operations, audits & authority observations/requirements.
Compliance on Federal Law of Consumers Protection, Federal Law on Metrology & Normativity (NOM & NMX) on the commercialized company´s goods. Monthly/Yearly Statistics reporting.
Lead with external foreign trade consultants analysis to:
Avoid and decrease risks on trade operations.
Solve conflicts with Authorities
Improve customs & trade conditions continuously
Correct HTS codes definition & duty payment and the correct registers of duties with Finance area. Monthly/Yearly Statistics reporting Internally.
- Two-years’ experience managing foreign trade operations & requirements applicable for Apparel, Footwear and Sporting Goods (Import/Export).
- One-year experience assigning Harmonized Tariff Standard Codes, preferable for Apparel Footwear and Sporting Goods.
- Preferable experience working with Customs Brokers & Customs Authorities.
- Preferable specific experience on normativity applicable to Footwear, Apparel and Sporting Goods
Education & Industry Exposure:
- University Degree. Subject area: Foreign Trade or Related
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Foreign Trade Law, Regulation, General Rules & Not Dutiable Restrictions & Regulations (RRNA)
- Customs Law, Regulation & Mexican Customs Operations Manual (MOA)
- General Import-Export Duty Law (LIGIE) and their Explanation Notes
- Federal Law of Consumers Protection, Federal Law on Metrology & Normativity (NOM & NMX)
- Federal Fiscal Code
- Initiative & High level of accountability.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, problems solve and work well under tight deadlines.