Share this job
Customer Services Representative
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
About the position:
- Provides support of the pre- or post-sales process and external customer’s needs.
- Internal operations include backend, non-customer-facing processes such as reporting, system administration, data stewardship, product launches, returns and claims, and other subject areas that cut across multiple accounts.
- Support the overall order-to-cash process by managing the order portfolio, maximizing potential revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction, and leveraging logistics infrastructure within total delivered cost targets.
- Execute customer service initiatives and business plans. Ensure goals are successfully achieved to promote competitive advantages and profitability for NIKE and our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree complete or studying (from the 2nd year).
- Experience working in a supplier/customer environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and proactive profile.
- Demonstrated team player with an ability to collaborate across a virtual team across a matrix structure.
- Computer skills: Excel and SAP.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.