Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 1-Jun-2017
The credit analyst plays an important function by determining the credit worthiness of customers. Analyzing financial and internal data to assess the likelihood of honoring their financial obligations. This position will be based in Singapore, supporting countries namely Singapore, Philippines and Thailand.
- Assessing creditworthiness of existing or prospective customers.
- Request for customers audited financials to prepare customer credit review to support credit limit request and payment terms changes
- Examine financial data and Nike credit history to determine portfolio´s credit risk.
- Order release management
- Cross functional team work to understand the strategy of customers
- New account creation, follow up and complete documentation review and maintenance.
- Collateral management ensuring collateral is renewed on time and work on new request as and when required.
Requirements of this position include:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. ACCA, CAT or Higher LCCI certification is an added advantage.
- Proactive, accountable, analytic, goal oriented and problem solving skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge on SAP is preferred
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and fostering collaboration
- Thai language an advantage