Share this job
Costing Manager I
Guangzhou, China, China
- Works with Factory, Developers, Category Team, and Costing Team to review and interpret factory cost breakdown and its impact on the total weighted margin.
- Provides and performs scenario analysis regarding Materials, component, technology, productivity, and foreign exchange changes to help the team achieve target gross price margin per season according to the seasonal critical dates. Review historical information and models to prepare and present information to the category team and Costing counterpart to help establish FOB and factory negotiation.
- Effectively communicates pertinent costing model information to the category and costing organization. Including FOB confirmation and racking progress against key deadlines and metrics: FOB Target vs. Actual FOB, FOB on time, Lean savings with the factory, category, and/or Nike Liaison office.
- 3-5 yrs’ relevant working experience in finance, cost or lean accounting, manufacturing, production, engineering or footwear product creation.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese & English.
- Positive, team-spirited and proactive.