Share this job
Consumer Service Analyst
About the role
As our Consumer Service Analyst for Japan Consumer Services you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to create the best consumer experience in Japan. Consumer Services collects consumer feedback, tracks contact center KPIs, and monitors other services within the Digital team as well as outside of the department. You will provide voice of the consumer insight back to the business for product, marketing and process improvements to ensure that Nike continues to deliver premium service for our consumers and members.
- Analyze consumer engagements/feedback (phone, chat, email, surveys) to identify trends and/or patterns to derive insights that impact Nike.com as well as company-wide strategies.
- Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise by managing various consumer insights tools to collect relevant data and information.
- Proven ability to turn data into visualized, actionable analysis and metrics – make data tell a story.
- Provide recommendations based on key performance metrics, consumer engagements market trends to help drive premium consumer engagement and digital strategy.
- Continually seek opportunities to create and enhance reports based on results and changes within the evolving business.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience with Consumer Service related roles understanding the business and priorities that are crucial to improve consumer experience and journey.
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics with large amounts of data required.
- Experience with integrating qualitative and quantitative analytics to produce holistic conclusions.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Mac / Keynote skills highly preferred.
- Advanced skill level in SQL (familiarity with R, SAS, or Python a plus) as well as experience in developing in BI Tools (Ex. Qlikview, Tableau) preferred.
- Previous experience as an analyst in a contact center environment a plus.