Share this job
Consumer Direct Sciences - WeChat Digital Product Analytics Manager (ETW)
Nike’s Consumer Direct Sciences is a growing team responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Nike’s consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible digital content & experiences for our consumers. This role will report to Measurement Science Senior Manager.
We are looking for a Digital Product (WeChat) Analyst who has a deep passion for applying advanced analytic approaches, an eagerness to dig into the data, and a vision for turning data streams into a cohesive view of consumer engagement. The ideal candidate excels in a cross-functional teams and thrives in a fast-pace organization where there is an opportunity to meaningfully evolve the way Nike connects with its consumers through WeChat. In this role, you’ll work as an analytics expert using consumer engagement data to identify opportunities to optimize our WeChat mini-program through understanding consumer behaviors. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute quantitative consumer analytics to develop a deep understanding of our consumers and engagement.
- Collaborating with digital product teams to define relevant strategic questions about user growth and engagement
- Leading the creation of a comprehensive view of relevant consumer behaviors, incorporating a wide variety of signals, data types, and sources
- Shaping research and analytic plans, developing appropriate quantitative methodologies, and driving the execution of digital product and consumer analytics from end-to-end
- Proposing, defining, and executing measurement strategies to translate business goals into KPIs
- Integrating qualitative & quantitative findings to define complete profile of digital consumer needs
- Participating in and injecting consumer knowledge across the digital product development lifecycle
- 5+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on digital products or digital marketing experiences
- Experience working as an embedded partner to product management and technology teams
- Experience in or desire to act as team leader in prioritization and delivery of key analytics initiatives to business stakeholders
- Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience using analytics to understand digital consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate growth
- Experience with a statistical package is a plus (such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.)
- A history of using analytics to define and enable strategy within the digital product space: social (e.g. WeChat), ecommerce (e.g.Tmall) Apps etc.
- An understanding the current digital product landscape, particularly iOS and Android apps is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills