Share this job
Connect Marketplace Operations Manager
Shanghai, China, China
New Capability Implementation
- Lead Connect Inventory initiatives for business process reengineering to better fulfill consumer requirement basing on Nike REFF Strategy (Reliable, Efficient, Fast and Flexible).
- Lead Connect Inventory new initiatives as PMO role in all projects phases, including solution design, development, testing, cutover, transition.
- Closely track projects status, key milestones and drive internal and external team to deliver results as expectation.
- Work with Finance, Procurement, Legal team to work out project budget planning, purchasing and commercial agreement.
- Work with IT and 3rd party vendor to develop new and advanced technology/tools to smooth daily operation.
- Work with IT and 3rd party vendor to improve consumer journey including Tmall/Nike.com PDP, check out journey, last mile delivery, return and exchange, etc.
Connect Marketplace Operation
- operation across multi channels including Nike digital platform (Tmall and Nike.com), Nike direct stores to support Omni Channel business.
- Work with cross function team (logistic, planning, Nike direct ops, etc.) to work out business plan for key consumer moment in Tmall/Nike.com (example 6.18, Double 11 etc.)
- Work with Nike Direct Operation team to define best inventory deployment policy in Nike direct store/digital platform.
- Align with digital/store business team and Nike direct operation team to optimize Inventory sharing logic, order sourcing logic to maximize the sales opportunity and fulfill consumer demand.
- Work with digital and store business team to fulfill consumer demand by running multi Omni Channel capabilities including (but not limited to) Ship/Pick up from Nike Direct Store, Across Channel inventory sharing between Digital, Nike Direct Store.
- Lead performance and benefit tracking for connect market place operation, work with 3rd Party and IT team to provide data visibility for Nike team to monitor business performance.
- Work with logistics team to manage 3rd party logistics vendor performance to provide stable and consistent delivery service for Nike consumer.
- achelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, digital operation, store operation in fashion, sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Solid and hands-on experience of daily retail and digital supply chain operation.
- Good data analysis and reporting management ability on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
- Good at MS office applications is a must.