Share this job
COSTING MANAGER I
TaiChung, Taiwan, Taiwan
- Responsible for seasonal product costing operating process and FOB confirmation.
- Capable to validate material price, pattern usage, process cost and drive cost conversation with factory partners.
- Understand PFC and manufacturing process so to analyze associated direct labor cost.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of cost scenario analysis on shoe construction, materials, component, IE and cost saving opportunities.
- Communicate with factory and business partners
- Manage costing report for performance tracking.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience of 3-5 years in footwear development or manufacturing industry. Costing, development, engineer or IE background is preferred.
- Work independently and can assist team member for problem solving.
- Experience in manufacturing and project management is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good Office Excel formula functions