Share this job
As a Nike Direct Coach of Bespoke, you deliver a world-class consumer experience by achieving your responsibilities within the store.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and newly created solutions specific to the task at hand. Brings concepts to life delivered and interpreted from/ by the consumer using design skills and systems created to deliver a high level experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may at times direct the work of other staff members
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Constantly changing the workspace and template within photoshop to improve the rendering aspect to the Bespoke program.
- Uses artistic skills to a presentational level exploring digital and traditional mediums (drawing sketches/renderings of shoes)
- Implement tactical plans and systems used for success and concise practices and deliver all labor and scheduling objectives for the store.
- Ensure optimal staffing to deliver the highest quality consumer experience.
- Coach the team with Manager Excellence using the Winning Habits.
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/ external business challenges to improve products, processes or services
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non- standard requests
- Solves problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Able to organize and execute work streams from end to end
- Impacts a range of standard and non- standard customer, operational, process, project, and service activities
ROLE IN BRAND
- Deliver a unique experience that is not offered by anyone or any category within the company which brings the brand to the consumer on a personal level
- Take lead on other consumer journeys found across the store.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Pull Establish communication expectations for Product Presentation, inclusive of the following:
- Color Design- with direction from category management and consumer feedback selects new additions to an existing color palette to keep the array up to date and current within the trends. Advances product image to inspire targeted consumers.
- Design execution- Executes Product including: details, color, material, fit, graphic application, trim, etc. Reviews product samples and clearly communicates changes to ensure timely completion of each project. Leverages excellent knowledge and practice in all phases of product execution; shares knowledge and advancements with others.
- Skill/Knowledge Development- Proactively works with designers to advance and build personal portfolio of design skills, experiences, and product/process knowledge. Provides design support for design team as needed outside of assigned product load.