Share this job
CDMX Security Manager
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
This position is responsible for managing day to day security operations for our corporate offices in Mexico City and other Nike facilities in the area.
• Manages contract security service providers engaged by Nike.
• Establishes professional working relationships with public sector and law enforcement partners who support Nike corporate offices and facilities in Mexico City.
• Manages and maintains AMAG access control, Axis/Salient CCTV, and alarm systems.
• Ensures proper execution of access control policy and procedures.
• Conducts security/safety training and awareness sessions for Nike employees.
• Develops security plans and provides on-site management for Nike events and travelers in the Mexico City area.
• Continuously monitors/assesses the various security threats and risks that may impact Nike employees or business operations in the Mexico City area.
• Facilitates crisis response protocols for Nike corporate offices and facilities in Mexico City.
• Responds to incidents and conducts basic investigations as required.
• 5+ years professional work experience in security management.
• Strong preference for individuals who have experience working in private sector security management for multi-national organizations.
• Proficiency in physical/electronic security planning and access control management.
• Proficiency in conducting security related investigations.
• Experience managing contract security officers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English).