CDMX Security Manager
Miguel Hidalgo , Distrito Federal, Mexico
Date published: 4-Dec-2017
This position is responsible for managing day to day security operations for our corporate offices in Mexico City and other Nike facilities in the area.
• Manages contract security service providers engaged by Nike.
• Establishes professional working relationships with public sector and law enforcement partners who support Nike corporate offices and facilities in Mexico City.
• Manages and maintains AMAG access control, Axis/Salient CCTV, and alarm systems.
• Ensures proper execution of access control policy and procedures.
• Conducts security/safety training and awareness sessions for Nike employees.
• Develops security plans and provides on-site management for Nike events and travelers in the Mexico City area.
• Continuously monitors/assesses the various security threats and risks that may impact Nike employees or business operations in the Mexico City area.
• Facilitates crisis response protocols for Nike corporate offices and facilities in Mexico City.
• Responds to incidents and conducts basic investigations as required.
• 5+ years professional work experience in security management.
• Strong preference for individuals who have experience working in private sector security management for multi-national organizations.
• Proficiency in physical/electronic security planning and access control management.
• Proficiency in conducting security related investigations.
• Experience managing contract security officers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English).