Share this job
Business Process Consultant
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
We are looking for a candidate who has a solid understanding of operation, and the initiative and follow through necessary to handle projects from end to end. In this role, you’ll conduct deep analysis on business systems and operational procedures by investigating root causes when issues arise. You’ll apply technical knowledge of systems & business processes to help research and develop optimal solutions for operational processes and improved key performance indicators. You will work directly with the business to continuously identify opportunities for increased reliability, efficiency, speed, and flexibility through technology and process. In addition, you’ll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performanceby promoting collaboration and innovation.
- Enterprise technology aware with familiarity of complex software systems, various platforms and deployment models, data flows, and related integration concepts.
- Conduct trouble shooting for problems with master and transactional data and other systems.
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize task while maintaining day to ay activities
- Ability to quickly understand and process new information and concepts
- Ability to work with deadlines/timelines
- Understanding of the complex multifunctional environment, with ability to build relationships, influence, and alignment with your partners.
- Skilled in both verbal and visual communication
- Proven track record working within a multiteam environment including cross team collaboration
- Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication in English
- Strong analytical skill and be able to make sound decisions
- Proficient in Excel and MS SQL.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following (Cognos, Teradata, Tableau, Snowflake)
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology 2 years professional experience in technology/analytics or relevant field with preferably with a large corporation.