Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Date published: 5-Apr-2017
Job title: Business Planner
Work Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Sales, margin analysis, inventory planning and accountability for store.
- Execute development of business strategies and influence functional plans based on business potential. Influence other functions strategic planning.
- Execute against current year liquidation targets for store. Collaborate with Territory store, marketplace transform & category teams on strategic liquidation planning. Influence Geo development & alignment on store planning processes.
- Execute current year Territory tactical planning & +1 year strategic planning for store.
- Guide direction of tactical clearance promotional plans.
- Collaborate with Territory DPIM, S&OP on Re-buy, EPR, and Closeout unit planning
- Collaborate with Buying on re-buy volume targets.
- Make decisions guided by business strategies while representing business financial expectations in other functions strategy planning.
- Lead active identification of store specific opportunities to expand unit liquidation.
- Administer the maintenance and improvement of processes for forecasting to drive growth and accuracy for individual stores.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, fashion, marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in
buying, planning, allocation and/or vendor sales for store
- Good command of written/speaking English skills
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business