About the Brand Digital Team
The Brand Digital team is a core function of Nike Japan's marketing team, focusing on serving and engaging with our customers over diverse digital platforms.
About the role
As Nike evolves together with our consumers, digital is an indispensable and central component for our marketing efforts. This role will focus on our Nike Sportswear (NSW) category and will play a significant role within the Nike Japan marketing organization.
The Brand Digital Manager, Sportswear will be expected to strategize and own the digital category experiences from end-to-end. He/she will be responsible for editorial calendar planning and channel planning while collaborating with other team members to create content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining.
As a Manager, he/she will also be responsible for working closely with other stakeholders within Japan's organization as well as global counterparts in Nike World Headquarters. He/she will exemplify strong leadership by setting a clear vision, bringing innovative thinking to the team and managing on the ground execution.
1. Lead the digital experience for the Sportswear category: integrate commerce and deliver a solid core content offering.
2. Execute the vision for Sportswear category site development and how it connects with overall brand strategy, putting product and consumers first.
3. Define agency engagement and relationships.
4. Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy versus execution.
5. Provide content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for the consumer.
6. Budget planning and management.
1. Four year University degree.
2. Minimum five years' experience in digital marketing, brand marketing or a related field. Agency experience acceptable.
3.Minimum two years' experience as a manager.
4. Knowledge of digital media a plus.
5. Fluency in both Japanese and English (TOEIC minimum 800+).
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.