Share this job
Associate Developer - Converse
The nature of the work is focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
Provides project and process management for converting a project brief and a two-dimensional design rendering into a three-dimensional sample that meets the needs of the team and the consumer and that can be successfully and profitably commercialized and produced.
• Coordinates the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models to lead to on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, and sustainability, performance, and profitability goals.
• Collaborates with HQ Product creation team, CTS functional Materials Development, Product Engineering, Manufacturing and Costing team to effectively execute product development goals and deliverables. Support HQ team travel/ visitor to complete Objective on time manner
• Enhance on closely communication with factory counterpart to make sure new product creation meet requirement until end of consumer needed.
• Well managing Development System (Flex PLM), ensures all appropriate development documentation is maintained including product specs, pattern files, Key features document and sample prototype notes.
• Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping for products; identifies and addresses key issues and challenges in construction/manufacturing and plans accordingly to deliver proven and tested product. Monitors and communicates progress and challenges throughout the product testing process to meet product integrity requirements.
• Source and benchmark for new technology/ new execution that is needed for brand through seasonal, key feature sharing in detail in documented
Fully working on development product in short timeline / Quick Strike to market to support brand strategy trending
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
• Experience in footwear industry in preferred
• Good project management and problem solving skill
• Good communication
• FLUENT in spoken and written English