Share this job
Assistant Head Coach, Uni Hill
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the management team at our Uni Hill Factory Store – the largest Nike Factory Store in the Pacific region!
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, this role will see you effectively lead and manage a large team of 60+ staff, have overall accountability for the performance of the Footwear department, and at times be responsible for overseeing the operations of the entire store. Along with this, you will be charged with achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimization of retail KPI's
- Delivering a premium consumer experience through exceptional service for our consumers and Athletes in a manner that brings the Nike brand to life
- Leading the team to deliver excellence in terms of store standards, visual merchandising and operations
- Successfully leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the store team to deliver on all performance objectives and create a unique store culture
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the overall store sales and cost management plan, as per the store P&L.
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for the Brand/Sports
- Proven and relevant general retail, supervisory and large team management experience
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency.
What’s in it for you?
- At Nike we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development.
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus.
- Monthly product bonus.
- Full uniform provided twice per year.
- Generous product discount.
- Access to special release product.
- Birthday leave.
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office.
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
Nike’s mission is: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world (* if you have a body, you are an Athlete). If you would like to join our Team, apply now!