Share this job
Assistant Head Coach, Onehunga
Auckland, New Zealand, New Zealand
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Head Coach for our Onehunga, NZ store; this is a permanent position and will report into the Head Coach. The mission of the Assistant Head Coach is to effectively lead and manage a specific zone within the store to achieve sales, profit growth, customer service and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimisation of retail KPIs
- Delivering a premium consumer experience through exceptional service for our consumers and Athletes in a manner that brings the Nike brand to life
- Leading the team to deliver excellence in terms of store standards, visual merchandising and operations
- Successfully leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the store team to deliver on all performance objectives and create a unique store culture
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the overall store sales and cost management plan, as per the store P&L.
Preference will be given to applicants who have;
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 2 year supervisory
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer proficiency.
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.