Share this job
Allocator, Nike Factory Stores
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
- Creating shipment plan - Ship products, maintain appropriate inventory level and maximize revenue/margin in line with market/sell-through trend through close communication with Store, CS, CSC, Product Presentation, Merchandiser and Planner.
- Stock transfer - Plan and execute stock transfer of closed-out products to Company Stores and return to CSC to optimize inventory level. Manage SKU count to meet store capacity.
- Reporting - Report ISR, W.O.H, sell-through trend for load-in/MD products and CSC and store inventory trend in a timely manner, make proposal for action plan taken by store as needed. Also give feedback to MD/Planner and help them create future Buy/Sell plan.
- Hindsight – Execute size hindsight to improve size shipment and help support future buy plan.
- Improve Supply Chain – Seek, plan and execute to streamline retail supply chain in collaboration with relative functions.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Experience in working in retail stores or supply chain or merchandising related role.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Power point.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical ability.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (minimum TOEIC 750+) required.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.