Share this job
Busan, South Korea, South Korea
Key Job Accountabilities and Requirements:
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results wvaith business managers and advises on financial implications of business decisions.
- Understands financial systems and data elements.
- Prepares management reporting and analytical tools.
- Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary.
- Participates in the monthly financial statement close for assigned entity, division, profit center, or cost center.
- Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Help to maintain the integrity of the companies’ financial statements and compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, and all local tax and statutory reporting requirements.
- Participates in the development of budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions
- Assists in training accounting/finance policy, reconciliation, and account analysis process.
Education & Industry Exposure: requires a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2+ years directly relevant work experience.
- Preferred 1 year with multi-national consumer products company. SAP experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-cultural business partners and stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook