Share this job
Account Executive, Sales - Hurley
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Sales team
We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Hurley Japan, sales is not just generating revenue but also merchandising, product development, and VMD at retail stores. In due course, you will gain skills and knowledge essential to support company’s growth.
About the role
Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 brand for consumers at retail.
As our Senior Sales Representative, you’ll play a significant role in achieving that vision. You’ll interface with leadership team and prepare the strategic planning and we expect you to execute it. You'll collaborate with account and key stakeholders to develop and manage the top-line financial plan for your accounts across categories.
This role will require some travel to Hurley Headquarters in Costa Mesa, California.
1. To drive the revenue growth in existing customers to achieve the budget set by accounts throughout Japan and to acquire new channels
2. Sales activity at quarterly trade shows and with periodic customer visits and phone calls
3. Manage and seek closer alliance with wholesalers / buyers / owned stores / franchised stores managers and analyze sell-through data to present to leadership team and HQ
4. Market research on the surf/sports/fashion industry and the regional analysis on where the store locates
5. Support product development through information sharing with Merchandiser and determine product lines by account / channel
- Bachelors’ degree.
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales/Account Management position.
- Store management / Wholesale experience preferred.
- Fluency in Japanese and preferably Business level English.