ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
, , Taiwan
Date published: 24-Apr-2017
- Responsible for various accounting such as intercompany charge, wage, taxation, fixed assets and retail store accounting
- Manage budgets, forecasts, and financial analyses
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results with business managers and advises on financial implications of business decisions.
- Understands financial systems and data elements.
- Prepares management reporting and analytical tools.
- Assists in training accounting/finance policy, reconciliation, and account analysis processes.
- Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Participates in monthly financial statement close for assigned entity, division, profit center or cost center
- Accounting major with at least 10-year relevant working experience gained from MNC firms and CPA firms
- Solid knowledge in accounting & tax
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- SAP knowledge is A MUST
- Fluent English in both writing & oral
- Good communication and coordination skills