APAC Talent Operations Manager
Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 31-Mar-2017
the Regional Talent Operations Manager in Nike’s HR Direct organization you
will lead a team that is responsible for the generation of legally required
employment documentation and paperwork for more than 20,000 hires/moves/exits
annually. Areas of focus include the management of a team that serves more
than 20 countries from a local regional center, and the standardization of
global and regional services to enable Nike Inc.’s growth plans.
the leader of a regional team you will be required to lead, coach, drive and
inspire the Regional Talent Operations Leads and Team Members to ensure Service
Levels are met including timeliness, quality and customer service
metrics. Additionally, you will interface daily with a broad set of
internal and external stakeholders and must be a student of the regional employment
You will be an integral member of the Global Workforce Administration (WFA) leadership team and Asia Functional Leadership team, reporting to the Global Operations Director of Workforce Administration.
- Provides leadership and direction for Regional Talent Operations services through the executing of consistent, global processes.
- Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Promote and lead efforts to guarantee continuous process improvement, relevant and effective knowledge data base and adequate utilization of HR systems and tools.
- Responsible for reporting, tracking, trend analysis and integrity of data.
- Lead regional or support global scale initiatives specific to area of expertise within HR Operations.
- Applies management expertise to set direction and resolves problems in own discipline.
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Is accountable for the performance and results of one or more teams within own discipline or department.
- Makes decisions guided by policies and business plan that impact the level of service and the department’s ability to meet performance objectives.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address local business, service and operational challenges.
- Manages and build cross functional HR relationships.
Requirements of the position include
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated project implementation experience
- Proven people, development & leadership skills & experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player & strong experience working in a collaborative work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse stakeholders and influence decisions for optimal outcomes
- HR Shared Services experience will be an advantage