Share this job
Key Job Accountabilities:
• The nature of the work is focused on providing services which help ensure a safe, healthy, effective, and efficient work environment.
• Responsible for administrative support of Nike team members, managing the driver team, as well as reception in Nike's facilities.
• Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
• Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit.
• Identifies and resolves day-to-day technical and operational problems.
• Makes decisions guided by policies, procedures and own business plan that impact the efficiency and effectiveness of own unit and other units with interrelated processes
• Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
• Sets priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives.
• Works within budgetary/ financial objectives set by manager.
• Manage additional projects and tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2-3 years directly relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong influence skills, with the ability to champion and persuade across the NLO
- Ability to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to detail, organized, strong sense of responsibility.
- Understanding of windows office software as a tool for reporting, research, and communication.