Share this job
Warehouse Analyst, Operations
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Nike JAPAN Operations team
The Japan Operations team is responsible for managing the design of Nike Japan's supply chain footprint of the future and executing program strategy in partnership with Sales, Retail, Finance and Global teams, while also supporting all channels on the B2C and B2B side of the business.
About the role
Warehouse Analyst is responsible for managing a logistics services to supply Nike Direct Retail Stores , Wholesalers, Distributers at Nike’s Logistics Center. Develop an operation plan with a full understanding of market demand and Nike’s strategy to build an adequate capacity and service level from short-term to long-term. Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders in order to fulfill reliable and quality services in efficient costs by encouraging 3 PLs, our logistics partners. This role will be based at Distribution Center in Tomisato (Chiba) and also be required to be at Nike's Japan HQ (Tokyo MidtownTower, Roppongi) according to the situation.
- Develop a yearly operational plan : Gather information from internal stakeholders to fully understand our business forecast. Develop a plan with 3PL by capacity analysis to prepare and build an expansion or improvement actions for achieving our business goal.
- Drive the daily operation: Collaborate with 3PL, fulfill operational capacity to achieve on-time shipping and delivery. Understand the current business trend and order profiles to drive our 3PL’s daily operations and activities for Improvement.
- Communication with Business: Communicate with Nike Customer Operations team to share the CSC’s operation status, while obtaining launch and business accounts’ information to share it with CSC members. Identify risks and opportunities to develop an appropriate Receive and shipping plan and also a risk mitigation plan, aligned between teams.
- Cost management: Draw an operational budget with a well understand of internal and external environment and Control budget vs actual. Understand cost structure to validate each items for procurement.
- Build a capability for logistics service : Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to build and execute efficient and satisfying services with understand customer’s demand. Plan our strategic service level to drive projects to implement.
- Propose future operation (Including improvement ideas): In order to achieve on-time shipping/delivery at the appropriate cost, develop and propose a solution to improve the process flow through the lens of our customers.
- Ability to logically develop a plan and execute it (PDCA).
- Project management skills.
- 3PL or Vendor Management Skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Logistics experiences (preferred).
- Business level English and fluency in Japanese.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.