Share this job
UI/UX Assistant Manager - TMall - ETW
The primary focus of this position is to support of Tmall platform user journey and user interface design.
In your role as a UX expert of Tmall platform, you need to analysis of business requirements as strategic insight and transforming into UX/UI design solutions. Lead the creative agency to delivery the design.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and Chinese customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Your responsibilities will include areas of design such as user journey/interface of all NIKE Tmall store including site homepage design, campaign landing page, and any related supporting creative assets.
You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our store.
Further breakdown of your role:
- Present our Tmall store’s user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find/buy and align with the brand guideline.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials. Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Partner with and manage our external agencies to translate business strategy into creative solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of digital design experience. Strong ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products, Especially the Tmall.
- This person must be highly knowledgeable in the cultural understanding of local Chinese behavior.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch and other relevant design tools.
- Strong communicatino skills in Chinese & English