Share this job
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
-Job Title: Treasury Accountant
-Report to: Finance Accounting Manager
-Work Location: Seoul
- Responsible for monitoring daily cash balances and cash movements to support cash management actions (funding, investment, etc.)
- Prepare monthly cash-flow forecast and report it to global treasury center to effectively manage funds
- Submit necessary government-related reports and documents to abide by local regulations
- Work with banking partners and perform bank account administration activities (open/closure, online banking etc.)
- Coordinate FX trades for payment, working with banks in Korea and FX team in Singapore
- Work with AP team to confirm payment status and deal with various ad-hoc queries (payment error etc.)
- Reconcile bank related GL accounts
- Manage corporate credit cards and insurance process.
- Perform monthly finance closing for SG&A accounting and support tax filing and audit
-Major in business administration, accounting or economics preferred
-Minimum 3-5 years experiences is required
-Experience in Treasury is required; Banking experience is strongly preferred
-SAP ERP experience is preferred
-Good communication skills both in English & Korean
-Good team player with leadership skills, positive attitude with service mind
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.