Share this job
Tech Producer (contract)
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Nike.com Operations team
Being a part of the Nike.com Operations team is more than just managing and supporting the e-commerce business.
It's about giving the best possible online experience to our consumers. It's about getting products in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it.
About the role
As a Nike.com Operations Technical Producer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for administrating and publishing of seasonal product contents, supporting the merchandising of assortments on Nike.com, and analyzing production reports to track production progress.
You will be partnering with global and local teams to drive consensus on better site experiences that adapt to our consumer needs, and to troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of technical issues related to user experience and site functionality.
In addition, you will support online product launches, including occasional launches during weekends.
This role may require some travel to Nike World Headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
- Seasonal product attribution and activation.
- Nike.com Product Detail Page Management.
- Product Launch Execution and Support.
- Product Closeout/Mark down Operation.
- Site Optimization based on UX/Localization/Terminology.
- Localization of global content.
- Contribute to consumer and business focused projects.
- Related experience working in an e-commerce environment.
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry and the online retail environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Have a strong curiosity and an adventurous spirit.