Share this job
Sustainability Professional II
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Develop country strategy to strengthen compliance ecosystem
- Compliance audit management
- Provide consulting program based on Nike Code of Conduct/Code Leadership standards and country law
- Working together with Nike functional leaders to manage Nike suppliers’ compliance performance throughout factory life cycle
- Collaborate / partner with key Nike stakeholders and business units (Footwear, Apparel, Equipment).
- Working together with key external stakeholders such as ILO/Better Work, government, subject matter expert and key industry players
- Manage risk assessment and issue management, factory incident reports (FIR), etc.
- Understanding of SMS strategies and approaches; recognized as expert in the Compliance field.
- Ability to prioritize information, develop strategy/action plans and execute strategies.
- Ability to manage complexity and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal / influencing skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Technical experience in areas such as compliance audit management, risk management.
- Previous people management experience, knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, and experience with Apparel and Footwear industries preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sustainability, Code of Conduct, Compliance Program and Auditing, familiar with SA8000, ISO standards, Lean is helpful.
- Bachelor/Master Degree, with Social Compliance, Engineering and Sustainability related certification are a plus.
- Strong project/program management to deliver country projects/programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- A strong team player with ability to work collaboratively in multi-cultural settings and diverse team.
- Strong organization skills, data analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work in Indonesia (and some part of South Asia) as well
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.