Share this job
Supply Senior Analyst, Manufacturing
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Production Team
Develop and implement supply chain designs, models, strategies and/or processes. Measure supply chain performance and use this information to enhance business results.
About the role
The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Elevates collaborative planning with Nike functional teams and footwear factory partners to optimize sourcing plans that align to and advance partner capabilities while driving balanced delivery, costing, quality and sustainability goals.
- Manage relationships with factory partners, driving centralized and aligned direction and decisions
- Collaborate across Nike Asia locations to ensure regional point of view is informed by local insights
- Create short, mid and long range capacity and capability plans in collaboration with global Nike team to shift volume to the most capable partners
- Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps
- Analyze and measure effectiveness of supply chain performance and may recommend practices and procedures that result in measurable improvement.
- Gather data and monitor key performance indicators and analyze performance data including fill rates, precision of plans to customer need dates, delivery precision, quality, costing, and sustainability
- Bachelor Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience