Share this job
Supply Chain Process Analyst/Senior Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
As a SC Process Analyst, you will Represent Nike Trading Company (NTC) in system and process operation work. Understand Nike Trading Company Supply Chain (SC) Business requirements and recommend process and service improvements. Facilitate SME (subject matter expert) discussions within the Supply Chain community. Communicate systems changes to the business community in non-technical technical terms. Support business and project initiatives to achieve milestones and objectives. Contribute to Trading Company Supply Chain projects and initiatives from idea through implementation. Partner with X-functional teams to develop and manage NTC Supply Chain system, process, and internal controls requirement. To that end you will:
- Collaborate with Business to translate goals and objectives into projects. Understand customer’s business drivers and changes in priorities. Participate in engagements with various groups: vendors, other Nike facilities, other Nike departments, as required. Consult on issues resolution, triage and troubleshooting.
- Act as a business specialist as well as technical generalist. Contribute to solution identification, analyze and document business process, provide functional expertise, and share knowledge of business process.
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements. Refine requirements to include reporting and/or decision support elements. Communicate and coordinate the translation of functional requirements into technical solutions with Process Solution and IT teams, as required.
- Provide specific application or tools support and/or training to business. Support end user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
- Support testing activities including regression testing, construction of test plans including the expected results and validation of test results.
- Adhere to project plan, schedule, scope and deliverables.
- Be assigned operations tasks, where needed
- Experience Interpreting internal/external business challenges to drive process and service improvements. Able to identify business/service needs, adopts Lean practices, enhance SC value when identifying new solutions.
- Experiences in SAP S/4 HANA and Fashion Management are preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules: Master Data, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution. Understanding of data/information flow through SAP and integral system applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including leading solution identification, root cause analysis, and adopting best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills including familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and/or SQL, Tableau to generate and create reports.
- Ability to simplify difficult concepts for others to understand easily.
- Strong Team Player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with teams across geographies.
- Bachelor’s Degree + min 3 years relevant work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics.