Share this job
Stockroom Coach, Auburn
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are currently seeking a Department Manager to join our Stockroom team at the Auburn Nike Factory store.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, this role will see you effectively lead the team in the delivery all logistical requirements in accordance with Nike standards. In doing so, you will ensure that the sales team have a full range of product on offer to sell, focusing on full size runs and ranges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading: unite the team around Nike’s mission
- Coaching: provide feedback to elevate the team
- Driving: assist the team to achieve stockroom targets by unlocking their potential
- Inspiring: care about the team and, most importantly, have fun!
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for the Brand/Sports
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role in Logistics and/or Retail Management
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems.
What’s in it for you?
- At Nike we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Monthly product bonus
- Full uniform provided twice per year
- Generous product discount
- Access to special release product
- Birthday leave
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office.
Nike’s mission is: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world (* if you have a body, you are an Athlete). If you would like to join our Team, apply now!